|Application||For Remote Monitoring through Cloud-hosted Platform|
|Power Supply||5V / 2A via DC Adaptor.|
|Dimension||120 mm x 80 mm x 55 mm|
• RS-485 to MQTT Converter or the SIM IoT Gateways stream sensor data to cloud-hosted software platform of Ambetronics. Highly scalable offers, unlimited sensor data storage, powerful analytics and search, real-time visibility and alerts, and intuitive dashboards.
• Remotely monitor industrial sensors, from pressure to temperature, tank levels, flow, and gas levels.
• SIM operates effectively as a stand-alone industrial monitoring solution.Features:-
• Low Power consumption
• RTC Battery-powered Real Time Clock (RTC)
• Watchdog function ensures hardware operation control of selected services
• Effective file system used for FLASH memory up to 100,000 records saved for protection against network failure
• Ease of installation due to disconnectable screw terminals.
• Software based programming for ease of use and faster setting up.
• Multiple slave devices can be configured to the same Gateway.
• Buzzer for fault detection or connection issues.
• Compact durable housing made of ABS Plastic.
• Optimised for areas with weak cellular connectivity.
• Quad Band 2G cellular technology.
• WIFI (SIMWF485) connectivity.Sensors and Inputs:-
• Monitor temperature, humidity, Oxygen, Methane & Toxic gas sensors.
• Data Transmission and Storage
• Real-time connectivity Streams sensor data to the Ambetronics Cloud in real time
• Built-in storage for offline logging Sensor data stored in built-in flash memory when Internet connectivity is unavailable.Technical Specifications:-
• Cellular 2G
• Bands GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad band 850 MHZ/900 MHz/1800 MHz/1900 MHzWIFI
• Protocol - 802.11 b/g/n.
• Frequency 2.4GHzBLUETOOTH
• Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
• Range 10 MeterPROTOCOL MQTT
Data sending interval 1-120 min
Mode : 2-Modes (Application Mode and Programming Mode)
MODBUS Protocol : MODBUS RTU (MODBUS TCP-IP-Using ERS-485 Convertor).Applications:-
• Fire and Security Panels
• Vending Machines
• Remote equipment management
• Access Control
• Industrial Control
• Home Automation
• Power Management