|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|System Components||Flame Detector|
|Body Material||cast aluminium alloy|
|Color||Blue & Grey|
|Alarm Volume||85-100 dB|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The FLD-3311-FLP is a microprocessor based Flame Detector. The detector provides the industry standard Analogue 4-20 mA output as well as optional RS-485 digital output. The detector utilizes smart sensor technology.
FLAMEPROOF FLAME DETECTOR
Explosion proof certified sealing device, such as a conduit seal with setting compound, Suitable for the conditions of use and correctly installed, shall be provided immediately to the entrance of the housing.
Unused openings shall be closed with suitable explosion proof certified closing elements. The unit must be protected from extreme vibration, and direct sunlight in hot environments as this may cause the temperature of the detector to rise above its specified limits and cause premature failure.
• Detector detects Multi-Spectral Sensitivity of fire by using UV & IR sensors
• Triple Spectrum Design- For long distance detection & excellent false alarm immunity ??? Sensitivity Selection – To ensure no zone cross over detection.
• High sensitivity combined with fast response time to ensure rapid & accurate flame detection.
• The high dynamic range allows detection of small & large flames, nearby or over large distance.
• Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility.
Ø (3) Relays for FLAME DETECTION, AUXILIARY and FAULT
Ø 0-20mA (Stepped)
Ø Optional HART protocol for configuration setting
Ø RS-485, MODBUS compatible
• High Reliability
• User programmable via Bluetooth, HART or RS-485.